Ankeny, IA Payday Advances
How Much Cash Do You Need?
115 N Ankeny Boulevard, Ankeny, IA 50023-1708 » Map & Driving Directions
Phone Number: 515-963-9366 » Touch to dial (for mobile devices)
2010 SE Delaware Avenue # 246, Ankeny, IA 50021-3918 » Map & Driving Directions
Phone Number: 515-963-8252 » Touch to dial (for mobile devices)
625 N Ankeny Boulevard, Ankeny, IA 50023-1713 » Map & Driving Directions
Phone Number: 515-963-0952 » Touch to dial (for mobile devices)
Ankeny, IA Payday Cash Advances: 10 Tips to keep in mind when getting a payday advance loan in Ankeny, IA.Generally there are numerous factors to consider before securing a payday advance loan or payday loan in Ankeny, IA. The following are 10 tips we encourage you to cautiously think about:
- Before acquiring a payday advance, check with the Better Business Bureau to see exactly how trusted the business is and if it has any complaints.
- Remember to consider alternative payday advance sources before you decide on a payday loan or cash advance. Think about family, good friends, your credit union, a local bank , even a credit card.
- Be sure to know exactly whenever your payday loan or cash advance is due and make the required actions to repay that loan on schedule.
- Ensure you read the fine print of any payday advance loan or cash advance contract before you sign it. If you do not comprehend anything or have doubts, do not sign.
- Begin having an emergency cash fund of, say, $500. This way, you can easily avoid payday loans in the future.
- Unless you use payday advance loans and cash advance loans very sparingly, we strongly recommend opting for credit counseling so as to find out ways to competently budget and save.
- Remember to try and repay your payday advance loan or payday loan in full when it is due without extending it.
- Beware of bounced checks when ever you have insufficient funds to repay a payday loan or cash advance company. These fees can add up fast and can sometimes be quite high. Additionally, your bank may also charge you fees.
- File a complaint with your state agency in the event that you feel you have been treat unfairly or illegally by any payday loan or cash advance business.
- In the case that you mean to obtain a payday loan or cash advance, ensure you get access to your recent employment pay-stubs in addition to your checking account information.